|B.Sc.Drs., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indon.
Ph.D., St. Andrews, UK
Ext. 3518; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecology, evolution and diversity of aquatic and semi-aquatic plants.
- Environmental assessments on species composition and distribution based on statistical and mathematical approaches including using association, cluster and principle compoment analyses.
- Speciation and succession of introduced and native species. Cladistic classifications are conducted sedges, grasses and aroid.
- Phenotypic variations and life cycle of 14 endemic species found in Malaysia.
- Control of aquatic weeds using several methods including herbicides.
- The feasibility study on Perlis Herbal Garden - Perlis State Forestry Department
- Pulau Singa Herbal Garden - Kedah State
- Terengganu State Government
- Penang Development Corp.
- RENONG Ltd.
- Nottingham University, UK
- Saga University & Nagasaki University, Japan
- Mississippi State University, USA
- Groundwater and Civil New Zealand Consultant Ltd.
- Public Work Department.
- Penang State Forestry Department
- Royal CambodianForestry Dept. & Fishery Dept., Cambodia
- Universitas Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
- ArgentinaAntarctica Institute (AAI)
- Mashhor M. and M. Asyraf. 2002. Aquatic and riparian plants biodiversity in Ahning Lake, Kedah. In Biodiversity Resources of Ahning Lake, eds. Othman, A.S. and Ali, AB., pp. 38-45. Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
- Mashhor, M., O. Sofiman and M. Asyraf. 2002. Management of wetland weeds in aquatic systems. In Constructed Wetlands: design, management and education, eds. Mashhor, M., Lim, P.E. and Shutes, R.B.E., pp. 37- 42. Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
- Mashhor, M. 2001. Tropical Peat Swamp: a natural habitat needs to be protected for future generation. In Wetland Conservation. Eds. Bandhu D. and Guha, K. pp. 113 – 118. K. Times Press.
- Mashhor, M. 1996. Noxious Floating weeds of Malaysia. Hydrobiologia 360: 12 -125
- Azmi Man and Mansor, M. 1996. Effect of continuos direct seeding on weeds species diversity in Seberang Perai rice granary, Malaysia. MARDI Res. J. 2 (1): 93-100