|Rosnida Tajuddin, Dr
B.Sc. (Hons) (Microbiology),Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
M.Sc. (Commendation) (Environmental Microbiology), University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Ph.D. (Nutrient transport in ectomycorrhiza), University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Agrobiology: Mycorrhizal symbioses, fungal network and fungal conservation
- Mycorrhiza fungi (ectomycorrhiza and arbuscular mycorrhiza), mycelia network, nutrient transport in mycorrhiza.
- Fungal conservation
- Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the growth of oil palm seedlings
- Production of secondary metabolites in healthy plants triggered by infested plants that connected via common mycorrhizal mycelia network
- Aluminium uptakes by plant colonised by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- Checklist of Malaysia fungi diversity
- Teh Li Yee, Rosnida Tajuddin, Nik Mohd Izham Mohamed Nor, Masratul Hawa Mohd, and Latiffah Zakaria. (2016). Molecular diversity of filamentous fungi from beach sand. Journal Rendiconti Lincei (under Italian Academy of Rome - Earth and Life science), ¬1-5.
- Hasber Salim; Hafidzi Mohd Noor, Rosnida Tajuddin, Noor Hisham Hamid, Cik Mohd Rizuan Zainal Abidin, Dzolkhifli Omar, and Azhar Kasim (2016). Effects of rodenticide on nestling growth of barn owl, Tyto alba javanica in oil palm plantations. Journal of Oil Palm Research, 16-25.
- Rosnida Tajuddin (2016). From waste to wealth: The mushroom industry. Bio Bulletin V.2 December/January. School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang. ISNN 1823-0504.
- Khor Yen Yen and Rosnida Tajuddin (2015). The arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi colonization within the roots of pre-nursery stage of the oil palm seedlings (Elaeis guineensis DxP). Proceeding in International Congress of Malaysian Society of Microbiology 2015 (ICMSM2015). Penang, 7th – 10th December 2015.
- Hasnah Md. Jais, Rosnida Tajuddin and Noor Khadijah Ahmad Iffandy (2014). Macrofungi of a Healthy Campus. ISBN 978-983-861-613-3.Pulau Pinang, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia. Pulau Pinang.
- Rosnida Tajuddin (2014). Mycorrhizas: the magical fungi. Bio Bulletin V.2 June/July. School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang. ISNN 1823-0504.
- Rosnida Tajuddin, Andy Taylor and David Johson (2014). Imaging phosphorus transportation in simple and complex ectomycorrhizal system. Proceeding in The Regional Fundamental Science Congress2014. ‘Scientific Innovations in Fundamental Sciences’. Universiti Putra Malaysia, 19th – 20th August 2014.
- Rosnida Tajuddin, Mark Fricker, Andy Taylor and David Johnson (2014). Nutrient transport in ectomycorrhizal. Proceeding in International Mycological Congress. Bangkok, 3rd – 8th August 2014.