Ext: 3522; firstname.lastname@example.org
Main research interest is taxonomy of fungi. Research has been focused on the vegetative compatibility groups (VCGs) of Verticillium dahliae (soil-borne pathogen), morphological and phylogenetic revision of Japanese isolates of Exobasidium, and new description of discomycetes and Taphrina (Ascomycetes)
- Taxonomy of pteridocolous discomycetes (Ascomycetes) in Malaysia
- Taxonomy of Exobasidiaceae (Basidiomycetes) in Malaysia
- Disease note in Malaysia
- Taiwan Forest Research Institute, Taiwan
- Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Japan
1. Nagao, H., Kurogi, S., Kiyota, E. and Sasatomi, K. (2009) Kumanasamuha geaster sp. nov., an anamorph of Chorioactis geaster from Japan. Mycologia 101: 871-877. (ISI Impact factor :1.587)
2. Nagao, H., H.-H.Shih , C.-H. Fu , W.-W. Hsiao. (2009) Exploration and Collection of Exobasidium Blister of Tea in Taiwan, 25th April-10th May 2005. Taiwan Tea Research Bulletin 28:105-122.
Chapter In Research Book (non proceedings)
1. Nagao, H. (2011) Chapter 3.1.7. Vegetative Compatibility Group, FUSARIUM, Its Taxonomy, Biology, and Diseases, Zenkoku Noson Kyoiku kyokai Publishing Co., Ltd. Tokyo, pp. 153-163
2. Nagao, H. (2009) Exobasidium. In A pictorial Guide of Forest and Ornamental Tree Diseases in Japan (CD Rom). edited by Forest Microbiology Section, Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute, Japan. Publisher: National Federation of Forest Pests Management Association, Japan.